Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bon Vivant Roundup #11 - Healthy Appetite

New year brought new resolutions. Resolutions made to break, so they say. But not in the blogging world. Everyone tried to keep up with their resolution and worked towards their goal of creating healthy appetite for their family. Below is the proof of how healthy can be beautiful and delicious. There were so many wonderful ideas and recipes. Again choosing favorite Bon Vivant of the month wasn't a easy task. But I went with the one that I absolutely had to try when I looked at it. Will get to that soon....



But for now, enjoy the healthy appetite feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...